- Saturday, January 19, 2019
- 1 Memorial Dr., Trenton, NJ
- 11 am-1pm
Seating available on a first-come basis with audio broadcast outside.
After the Program, Marchers will assemble in front of the War Memorial, walk up Front St., turn left on Broad St., and then left again on State St. and head to the Capitol Building.
“The Vision/Mission of the WMONJ2019, is to bring together kindred spirits of women grounded in diversity and celebrating the unique beauty of our strengths and differences…Together we strive to successfully accomplish what has not been accomplished before – an unyielding solidarity borne out of love, tolerance, understanding, support and mutual respect.” (Read entire statement here)
3. Color of the Day: Purple
4. Official Event Pages:
- Website: Detailed Information and Profiles
- Facebook Page: Up-to-Date Info
- EventBright: Event is Free, but Registration is encouraged www.eventbrite.com/e/2019-womens-march-on-new-jersey
Parking is tight; Carpool if possible.
- Free Lots: Adjacent to the War Memorial
- Paid Public Garages:
Trenton Transit Center (15 min Walk)
- Northeast Corridor: www.njtransit.com/pdf/rail
- Riverline: www.njtransit.com/pdf
West Trenton SEPTA Station (4mi/7min taxi ride)
Bus.com is organizing departure points:
- Public Restrooms: War Memorial and State House Complex.
- Downtown Restaurants/Cafes: Trenton State House Restaurants
7. Yes and No:
- Yes: Signs Made of Paper/Cardboard/Person-supported
- Yes: Inclusion of All Genders, Ages and Ethnicities
- Yes: Handicapped Parking and Accessibility (see website)
- No: Signs Made of Metal, Wood w/ Fixed Frames or Static Supports
- No: Chairs
- No: Leaning Signs against Capitol or Adjacent Buildings